- Jin / Ian, no preference for either; he/him only.
- ENG + FIL; studying JP + FR
- 23 [1997.12.15]
- CA, USA
dropout dev that makes spreadsheets about anime characters for the hell of it but groans about doing "real" "work". i also draw and occasionally write fic for fun but i more consistently like to poke at data. different localization approaches are also interesting to me! i promise this makes me seem like more of a stuck-up nerd than i am. mostly i just look at helios jpgs on my phone and weep incoherently
Please note that:
- I don't post explicit NSFW on main, but my account is 17+ and I avoid interacting with minors.
- I like talking to people! You're welcome to reply to me even if I'm not following you!
- I only tag livetweets, but I avoid RTing most things which merit trigger warnings and will respect any requested. I do try to spoiler tag, but please be wary if you're sensitive to spoilers.
- I don't want to associate with anyone that condones harassing real people over fictional characters. This runs the gamut from making death threats to constantly "dunking" on people. I don't care what you like or dislike as long as you respect other people's boundaries.
- That said, while I am tired of fandom discourse, I do RT and talk about politics + social issues, though I try to limit that since I know nobody wants to hear about it from an anime icon lmao
i am too lazy to figure out a nicer way to format this section rn, but some more of my faves include:
- ena shinonome (prsk) and akito i guess
- all of argonavis (aaside)
- gaku yaotome (i7)
- tenma sumeragi (a3)
- mitile flores (mhyk)
- dia kurosawa (llsif)
- chisato shirasagi (bndr)
- riddle rosehearts (twst)
- leonie pinelli (fe3h)
- caspar von bergliez (fe3h)
I may format this better someday but for now here is a list. In general I am fairly omnivorous and even if I'm not into something I'm still open to it. This is particularly pertinent to AAside and Mahoyaku, since I don't really ship anything in either franchise but will still consume shippy content.
- Jay Shin